Thursday, May 28, 2015

France: Preface

Well tomorrow I will be on my way to Toulouse, France and the start of an eight week journey that will be jam-packed with experiences that I will be able to take and use to help grow personally and professionally. Since grade school, I have always fantasized about the day that I would be able to travel the world and it has finally become a realization. What France has in store for me, I do not know, but whatever it is I am ready to take it in stride and embrace the culture that awaits. I am ready for experiences previously unknown and everything else that will envelope these experiences. Tomorrow, the journey awaits.



P.S.
I will try to give updates as much as possible about my trip and what is happening and hopefully post a few times a week at the least. This is my first time blogging so bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment